Sunday, February 8, 2015

Active-Trader - Free Fib Lines for Thinkorswim!

Welcome back Active Traders.

With this post I am pleased to announce that the Fib Lines indicator for TOS is now available at no cost to members of my Yahoo group!  This is quite an accomplishment considering that last year at this time I was just starting to unravel the mysteries behind this indicator.  And now - barely one year later - I am giving away free copies of the indicator for both TradeStation and TOS!

Included with the indicator is support for over 130 symbols including the major Exchange Traded Funds DIA, SPY, QQQ and IWM, the Dow 30 stocks as well as most of the Nasdaq 100.  Also note that there was no way to protect the script so the beginning and end of Wave 1 and full source code for the indicator is provided.

If you would like to get your hands on the indicator, simply send an e-mail to fx-mon-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and follow the directions in the e-mail reply.

There are some limitations in this version which I could not provide which are included in the version on TradeStation:

1) I was unable to display the slanted line which shows the beginning and end of Elliot Wave 1

2) I was unable to label the Fibonacci percentage levels for each of the lines.  For example, the green line in the AMZN chart above is the 361.7% Tree line.  While these labels serve to de-mystify the indicator, they do not detract from its usefulness.

Be sure to let me know any feedback as well as requests to add new symbols.

Good luck and good trading.

2 comments:

  1. hey Txmon, thanks again for your fib work. The slanted line can be plotted by getting slope but you need to count bar numbers for that. I sent you an Email. Hope you got it bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy investing with TD Ameritrade.. He has really helped after I lost my job. I started investing as little as $200 and now I earn over $2,500 weekly. So happy you can contact him on his Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    ReplyDelete